Rusk County, Wisconsin

Address Application

General Building Permit Application

Conditional Use Application

Request for Demolition of Property

Tourist Rooming House Application

Fireworks Permit Application

Rezoning Application 

Rezoning Application Instructions


Helpful informaton for completing forms:


UDC Inspection Agency:
T.A.K. Inspections
Troy Kadlecek
W3196 County Rd D
Phillips, WI 54555
(715) 820-0415


Schedule of Permits Fees and Penalties